Holla people! How y’all doing? Welcome back to our recipe blog. Since navratre are going to end in a day or two so, let me present a recipe that you will surely love and will want to have- CHEESY GARLIC BREAD. Had enough of BINA PYAZ LASAN WALA KHANA? Now, time to have some scrumptious, cheesy Garlic Bread.
I can literally talk about garlic bread for hours. So, let’s begin. Thinking about the garlic bread, the first thing that comes into mind is: Is it French or italian? Basically, it is italian but you may call an American cousin of bruschetta. Sounds funny? Well, it is. I read it somewhere so felt like sharing.
Garlic Bread is so in trend that you can literally order it anytime with anything. Who doesn’t love layers of cheese, topped with veggies on a piece of garlic bread. You can even have it as a morning breakfast or as an evening snack. Loved by all the children and adults as well.
And the good news that you can made this super cool delicacy at the comfort of your home as well. Just a 15 minute recipe and you will love it for sure. Get ready to fall into the cheesiness of all time favourite GARLIC BREAD.
There are two ways of making the garlic bread. One is that you start from the stratch and make it from preparing fresh dough. The other way is to take a packet of bread or loaf and start with the preparations. I will follow the second procedure as I find the bread making procedure to be a very tedious task.
Let’s begin now.
What all do you need to make a tasty Garlic Bread?
1 Loaf Garlic Bread ( Cut the slices diagonally)
You can also use the normal packet of bread as well.
8-10 Crushed Garlic Flakes ( Do not take the garlic paste, it might ruin it’s taste.)
4-5 tsp Butter
4-5 tsp Cheese Spread
1/2 tsp Pepper
1-1/2 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
2 tsp Oregano
One Capsicum ( Finely chopped)
Two-Three Tomato ( Finely chopped)
3-4 Onion ( Finely chopped)
15-20 minutes. A very simple and quick recipe.
You can make simple garlic bread, cheesy garlic bread and veggies overloaded bread. Also, this can be made in a pan, microwave or even in an oven. Now, it’s time to begin.
- Take a pan and heat butter. Add crushed garlic and saute for 1 minute and wait till it becomes light brown.
- Add oregano and pepper and mix it once. Now, remove from fire.
- Add Cheese Spread to it and mix it well. The paste is ready. ( The paste can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days.)
- Apply this paste on the bread. Keep this on gas stove, microwave or in oven. You can preheat the oven at 180-200 degrees celsius and then keep the bread from 5-7 minutes. Microwave will take 8-10 minutes.
- Simple garlic bread is ready to serve now.
If you want to have more cheesy or heavy bread then after applying the paste on the bread, spread the mozzarella cheese all over and then keep it at pan or in microwave or in oven.
Also, if you are a veggie lover, then after spreading the mozzarella cheese, you can add the sliced vegetables over it. This will make it look more colourful and beautiful and you will love it for sure. Surely, a treat for your eyes and tummy.
Easy much? Follow these super easy steps and treat yourself with something succulent.
TIPS TO REMEMBER:
- Take the same amount of butter and cheese spread.
- Cheese Spread can be of room temperature as well as of refrigerator’s temperature.
- Put gas off as soon as you see the bubbles forming in the butter. It might take less than a minute to turn butter brown. So, be vigilant at the moment.
That’s all for making a perfect evening snack. Hope you liked the recipe and will try it real soon. Do let us know how much you loved the recipe and what do you want us to post more.
Time to take a leave now! Good Bye!
As the festive season is almost here, do check out our Rabri Recipe and get lost in the creaminess of soulful Rabri, something that shouldn’t be missed.