Surround yourself with Pizza and not negativity. Pizza is for life and beyond. Isn’t it? Love for pizza is never ending. And pizza cravings, they can hit us anytime, anywhere, right? Oh yasss! But, why always visit a cafe or an outlet to have a satisfying cheesy pizza when you can make pizza at home? Make a drool worthy cheesy pizza at the comfort of your home. So, today’s blog is going to be for all the pizza lovers! Here’s a simple and easy Pizza Recipe for you all. Just follow few simple steps to make your pizza tasty, healthy and of course extraaaa cheeessyy!
Bcoz like pizza, cheese is an eternal love. Cheese can add to the taste of almost everything. We all love our pasta, nachos, pizza to be extra cheesy. So, to fulfill this desire of yours, let’s make a cheesy pizza to make up your day.
Making Pizza is very easy. Almost everyone of us has tried making pizza at home. Each one of us has our own method to make it more tasty. So, let’s start by my way! Starting from what all do we need to make our satisfying pizzzzzzaaaaa.
- Pizza Base: 1-2 (Depending on how many pizzzasss you want for yourself.) I chose the mini pizza base which made my pizza look really cute. You can buy these from the normal confectionery shop.
- Mozarella Cheese: 150 gms (Grated)
- Veggies: You can choose capsicum, onions, tomatoes, chillies, mushrooms, corns and any other vegetable that you love. (Both finely chopped as well as normally chopped veggies work for pizza)
- Pizza Sauce: 1-2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup: 1 tbsp ( You can choose either pizza sauce or tomato ketchup and even both of them, it all depends on how much you love ketchup)
- Mayonnaise: 2 tbsp
- Oregano and Chilli Flakes for seasoning.
Well, that’s it. We are good to start!
Procedure for Pizza Recipe
- We all love our pizza base to be crispier rather than being soft. So, to make my pizza base crispier, I use the mentioned way. First, take a pan and put bake your base a little in the pan itself. Once it becomes light brown, remove the base from the pan. On touching, you’ll observe that the base has become harder than before.
- Now, spread Pizza Sauce evenly on the base.
- This step is optional. Mayonnaise adds to the taste of pizza but not many people like mayonnaise in pizza. So, add according to your preference. Add mayonnaise evenly on the base. This will make your pizza creamy.
- Take the grated mozzarella cheese and spread evenly on the base.
- It’s now time to add your favourite veggies to it. Spread as much as you want.
- Done with adding the veggies? Now, sprinkle more cheese over it to make it more cheesy.
- After this, add some tomato ketchup if you wish to.
- Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes over it.
- Well, now take your pizza to the microwave and keep it inside for 5-7 minutes.
- Take it out and yes, it’s ready to serve! Eat hot, crispy and cheesy pizza.
- You can garnish your pizza with mayonnaise to make it look better.
Making this pizza will not take much of your time. It’s easy to make and can be made in just 20-25 minutes as all the ingredients are ready made. Also, to make your pizza look more adorable, add good quantity of cheese and use mini pizza base. Serve mini pizzas to your guests and make up their day as well.
Time To Wrap Up!
Well, that was all for today. Soon, I’ll be sharing the Pizza recipe for making pizza from the scratch as well. So, stay tuned for that as well. Till then, you can try out this pizza at home. Also, I have lately tried cheeseburst pizza at home. And to my surprise, it was a success. So, I will share both the recipes in my next blog.
By the time I share both of these, you can comment on what more do you want us to post. Also, suggestions are always welcome. Thanks for supporting us always. Love to all! Hope you liked the blog. Good Byee! Take care.
Also, maggi lovers can check out our blog on making tasty Maggi Fries at Home.