Nachoooooos are true louvvvvvvv! Don’t you agree?? Do you love indulging yourself into a cheesilicious journey of crispy nacho? Can you have nacho at anytime of the day? If yes, then there’s something in the store! Soooo, I am a nachos person. I can have nachos anywhere at anytime of the day. But, having normal nacho with salsa dip gets boring at times. So, being a cheese person, I usually prefer making cheesy nacho or the nacho chaat to tantalise my tastebuds with something different. Also, making cheesy nacho or the nacho chaat is neither very difficult nor it takes much of your time. So, get ready to make your nachos interesting by following these simple Nacho Recipes.
Most of us order cheesy nachos everytime we visit a cafe. We even prefer nachos to any other chips for munching. Nachos with salsa dip have always been a great combo. Isn’t it? But, what if you get something tastier, something more tantalizing, something mouthwatering? Obviooo, you would love it. It’s always better when we get something extra! So, why not some extra cheesy nachos for the evening? Nachos are the best snack options for the evenings.
So, lemme share two very easy and quick Nacho Recipes with you. Few ingredients, less time and a tasty plate of nachos is ready!
Cheesyyyyy Nachossss- One of the Simple Nacho Recipes:
Take a packet of nachos and get ready for this cheesy journey!
Preparation Time: 5-7 minutes
Cooking Time: 3-4 minutes
- Nachos: Preferably a 150 gms packet ( You can choose your favourite flavour, I like the jalapeno flavour the most.)
- Mozzarella Cheese: (Grinded) 50-100 gms ( Depending on how much cheesy you want your nachos to be. Also, I prefer amul mozzarella cheese.)
- Mayonnaise: 4-5 tbsp (Rest you can add more as per your taste.)
- Tandoori Mayonnaise– 3-4 tbsp (Optional)
- Onions (Finely chopped): 1-2 medium sized
- Tomatoes (Finely chopped): 1 medium sized
- Salsa Dip: 1 small packet
- Pasta Sauce: 3-4 tsp (You can add either the salsa dip or the Pasta sauce.)
- Italian or Mexican Seasoning to garnish.
Steps To Follow:
- Empty the packet of nachos in a plate.
- Now, take a separate bowl and add normal as well as the tandoori mayonnaise to it.
- Add the chopped onions and tomatoes to it. Mix well.
- Take the salsa dip and add to the mixture. Again, mix well.
- Time to spread this mixture over the nachos. Mix the nachos well.
- So, finally it’s now time to spread the mozzarella cheese over the nachos. Spread evenly. (Fresh cheese is preferable as it will make the taste more amazing and will give you a perfect cheese pull.)
- Keep the plate in microwave for 3-4 minutes till the cheese melts. (You can keep it in normal mode or in the baking make or grill mode, that’s your call)
- Take the plate out and sprinkle some italian or mexican seasoning or chilly flakes.
Easy enough? Oh yeahh!! Take your phones out and get ready to take the perfect cheese pull shot! A perfect snack to lighten up your mood and surely the perfect thing for your cheese cravings. Super mouth-watering and good in taste. So, without any wait, time to make!Apart from this you can also try the Nacho Chaat.
Nachooooo Chaaat- One Of The Simple Nacho Recipes:
Girls love to eat chaat. And when it turns into nacho chaat, that becomes a lovely combo! So, make some masaledar nacho chaat and get rid of your chaat cravings. Follow these quick and easy steps to make something interesting.
- Nachos: 150 gms Packet
- Onions(Finely Chopped): 1-2 medium sized
- Tomatoes(Finely Chopped): 1 medium sized
- Boiled Corns: Half Cup
- Chaat Masala: 1-2 tsp
- Salt: As per your taste
- Chillies: 1-2
- Tomato Ketchup/ Imly Chutney: 3-4 tsp (Imly Chutney will give a tangy taste, a proper chaat feel)
- Mayonnaise: 2-3 tbsp
- Sev: 1 small bowl
- Take a bowl and add onions, tomatoes, corns, chillies and mayonnaise to it.
- Now, add salt, chaat masala and chutney to it. you can also add chilly powder as well tomake it more spicy. Mix well.
- At last, add nachos to it and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle sev over it and the nacho chaat is ready.
Enjoy your evenings with this flavourful nacho chaat. You can also add cheese in it if you want a cheesy meal. But, if you are adding cheese then use tomato ketchup instead of chutney.
That was all about the Nacho Recipes!
Hope you liked the recipes and will try for sure. Also, do share your experiences with us and comment which recipe do you want us to post next. So, that’s all for the day. See you soon in the next Blog. Till then, eat nachos and keep smiling.
So, gooodbyeeee! Take Care 🙂
Also, check out our blog on Nachos Bag as well.