Who doesn’t love maggi? I am sure most of us call it our bae, love, 2 am partner and what not. We all have cool memories with Maggi. Maggi was, is and always will be an integral part of our life. Childhood’s bestie and still our all time favourite. I should rather say Maggi is an emotion! Hot, spicy and super easy to make, you can have it anywhere. Be it any hill station or your comfy home, maggi is always your partner-in-crime! And apart from the normal maggi, maggi has come with crazy fusions like the Maggi Doughnut, Maggi Fries, Butter Chicken Maggi and what not! And guess what? Everything tastes sooooooo gooood! Now, what if I say you can try one such tasty item at home? Well, I am talking about the Maggi Fries! Surprised much? Soooooo, get ready for Maggi Fries Recipe! Wohooooo!!
Nothing is better than having food at the comfort of your home. True?? So, why go outside when you can try something crazy and worth-having at home itself? Fries are everyone’s favourite. Maggi is louvvv! So, why not have a deadly combo? Jab Maggi Met Fries toh ek tasty Love Story toh banni hi thi! A crunchy twist to our Maggi that too at home! So, here we go with a very easy and quick Maggi Fries recipe that you should definitely try super soon!
Be it your maggi cravings or your kitty parties or your kids wanted something more, Maggi Fries Recipe will be at your rescue! Not only the kids, but you’ll love it as well. A perfect munching snack for all. And yes, don’t worry you don’t need many ingredients to make it! Soooo, without any further delay, let’s beginnn!
Preparation Time: 30-40 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed for Maggi Fries Recipe:
- Maggi– 1 Packet
- Rice Flour– 1-2 cups ( You can use corn flour or maida instead of Rice Flour.)
- Salt– Add to taste.
- Chilly Powder– Add to taste.
- That’s it! Oh yeahh! Just a couple of items and we are good to go!
Steps To Follow:
- Make Maggi Noodles the way you make them. ( Boil water, add noodles, add tastemaker given in the packet, let it boil for 4-5 minutes and it’s readdyy!) Pro Tip: Do not add excess water. Let the water evaporate completely.
- Now, the maggi is ready, let it cool. Take a plastic rectangular box or lunch box. Spread the maggi in the box.
- Keep the box in referigerator for almost half and hour. The basic idea is to make it tight and solid.
- It’s now time to take it out and check whether it has become solid or not. If not, then keep for 5-10 minutes more in the referigerator.
- Now cut maggi into small rectangular pieces using a knife.
- Take a bowl and add rice flour/ maida / corn flour, salt and chilly powder in it. Mix well.
- After this, add the pieces of maggi to it and roll them well so that the flour gets sticked all over the pieces.
- Side by side, fry oil into the pan.
- Sprinkle some raw maggi onto the maggi pieces and fry them.
- Fry until they become golden brown.
- Fries are now ready to serve.
Serve hot. You can serve them with mayonnaise, tandoori mayo or even tomato ketchup. Tastes best when hot. Take a bite and get ready for the maggi pull. 😛 Fries taste amazingly delicious and you’ll love it for sure. Try out once and treat your maggi friends with something new! Was it difficult to make? Or did it require loadsss of items? NOOOOOO!
Here’s a full video of Maggi Fries in Making. Watch it and make fries at home.
Hope you loved the recipe. Let us know what more you want us to post. Share this Maggi Fries Recipe with your friends and share your experience with us. Make your evenings crunchier with these fries and forget about the guys! 😛
Check out other recipes as well. Keep supporting us. Do comment and share. That’s all for the day. Time to say byeee! See you super soon! Lovee to all and keep smiling.
Also, if you are a nachos person, then check out our Cheesy Nacho Recipe and try it at home!